Wednesday, December 1, 2010

working to complete the new edition of Mourning to Morning

Well the time has come for completion! This weekend Cheryl and I are going to steal away two days for writing and organizing the final version of the book! I am so excited! Dan has written a whole chapter and I feel that the book will finally be a work I am 100% proud of.

I have had many friends ask for the new version and the local bookstore ask for a completion date. I hope to have a final product by the new year!

I think the timing is perfect, the mountains will be a place that we can fully concentrate, I am anticipating lots of reading, writing and crying. Christmas is always emotional for me (or at least the time leading up to it) because I have many memories of DJ just before his final surgery at Christmas time.
He told me he was going to miss us and that Jesus told him he was going to come to Him soon, that was right here where I am currently sitting in my kitchen. so sweet are the memories and at the same time a sadness comes. I remember so well, I also remember making Christmas cookies and decorations, I remember Christmas carols and family time. Three little ones comes with lots of excitement at Christmas.

I love you Deej, you are always in my heart!

"Lord help me to finish well"
Linda

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had read this sooner, Sis, so I would have remembered to pray for you during this season. My husband's mother died last year at this time and he also struggles emotionally with Christmas. I rejoice with you, however, in the reality of seeing beloved DJ again in eternity!

    ReplyDelete